Distinctive Styled Living
- Master planned community reminiscent of a small intimate town located in the heart of Qualicum Woods.
- Six uniquely designed condominium buildings.
- Beautifully designed landscaping including a lush park, perennial gardens, walkways, bermed grassed area, large enclosed park and a central commercial area complete with a coffee bistro and much more.
- A central resort styled amenity area designed by an award winning design team complete with open concept lounge area with fireplace, home theatre, games room, gym, his and her sauna, party room, private dining room and outdoor dining area overlooking the gardens.
- Just steps away from specialty shopping, big box stores, IKEA, Algonquin College, Queensway Carleton Hospital, Department of National Defence Headquarters, restaurants, grocery stores and public transit station.
- Just minutes away from downtown and easy Queensway and Highway 416 access.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with chrome single lever faucet, as per plan.
- All white toilets with insulated toilet tanks in all bathrooms.
- Raised White sink with hotel inspired designed vanity in main bathroom(s).
- Pedestal sink in all powder rooms where applicable.
- Mirrors in bathrooms.
- Brushed chrome single basin faucets.
- Brushed chrome pressure-balanced shower faucets.
- Bathtub enclosure surrounded with water resistant drywall.
- Acrylic tub with ceramic surround and ceiling light as per selected designer packages.
- Acrylic shower floors with ceramic walls as per plan (in one bathroom of the 2 bedroom units).
- Circuit breaker panel.
- Kitchen outlets on special circuits.
- Roughed in outlet for dishwasher.
- Heavy duty outlets for stove and clothes dryer.
- Premium electrical fixture as per pre-selected design package. • Decora white switch plates and panel switches and plugs locations provided by code.
- Smoke detectors and CO carbon monoxide detectors as specified by code.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Bedroom lighting switched to ceiling junction box and wall outlet.
- Each balcony or terrace has one weatherproof electrical outlet & an exterior light.
- Separately metered for hydro.
- Distinctive and intimate urban condo apartments.
- Each intimate condominium building will have access to the QWC Clubhouse / Health Club (i.e. Central Amenity Area).
- Bright, large windows to capture maximum light exposure.
- Large balconies or terraces perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Selected ground floor suites completed with large private courtyards with covered terraces, landscaped with ornamental private-fencing.
- 1 elevator per building from underground parking level.
- 1 underground parking spot is available at an additional cost for every suite.
- Video surveillance and extra lighting in parking level.
- Telephone based intercom system.
- 1 locker for each condominium suite at an additional cost to the purchaser.
Exterior, Common Areas and Landscaping
- Common area lighting to be fluorescent; energy efficient, environmentally friendly.
- Architecturally designed landscaping (as per plan).
- Masonry / cement board paneling finish, with accent panels. • Vinyl thermal patio doors or vinyl patio sliders with screen as per plan.
- Roof shingles as per plan.
- Deadbolt on front door.
- Light fixture at front entry and patio door.
- Each unit has its own private balcony or terrace. Balconies are complete with maintenance-free clad aluminum railing.
- Municipal address number at front of buildings.
- All painted surfaces receive one primer coat and two finish coats, colors as per designers base packages.
- Off white colour palette for walls and trim from builder’s samples. • Baseboards, doors and trim semi-gloss latex.
- Ceilings flat latex.
- Bathroom and powder rooms semi-gloss latex.
- All other surfaces eggshell flat latex.
- 3 telephone outlets for all 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom plus den units.
- 3 cablevision outlets for all 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom plus den units.
- 2 telephone outlets for all 1 bedroom units.
- 2 cablevision outlets for all 1 bedroom units.
- Optional natural gas connection on balcony for BBQ at an additional cost.
- Quality Cabinetry in bathroom and kitchen – European style kitchens as per plans purchaser(s) choice of cabinet door colors and design as per pre-selected designer packages.
- 2 sets of drawers as per builder plan.
- Kitchen cabinets extend to bulkheads.
- Extended kitchens with extra cabinetry.
- Laminate countertops in kitchen and bathroom(s) from builder’s sample.
- 6 appliances black or white refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave combo hood fan plus white stackable washer and dryer from builder s samples.
- Flat white ceilings.
- Choice of carpet in living areas and bedrooms as per builder’s sample.
- Ceramic flooring in all bathrooms and mechanical / laundry room as per preselected designer packages.
- Laminated wood flooring in kitchen.
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door with privacy door viewer.
- Interior doors are shaker style to be painted in one colour throughout the suite.
- Brushed chrome Interior door levers.
- Pre-finished shelving and closet rods in all closets.
- 9ft ceiling heights on all floors.
- Selected lighting fixtures by designer as per plan.
- Brushed chrome toilet paper and towel holders.
- The party wall is composed of a staggered stud wall insulation complete with gypsum board each side with a sound transmission co-efficient (STC) above the requirements of the Ontario Building code.
- Corridor walls to be comprised of stud wall complete with gypsum board each side and in filled with acoustic BATT insulation with a STC performance above the requirements of the Ontario building code.
- Pre-engineered wood joist system with acoustic BATT insulation between joists. Subfloor sheathing glued and screwed. STC above the requirements of the Ontario building code. Ground floor units only to be structural concrete slab.
Acoustical and Insulation
- Insulation in roof attic.
- Insulation throughout.
- Exterior walls insulation.
- Poly cover over insulation.
- Quality air barrier wrap.
Heating and Mechanical
- Forced air heating/cooling.
- Exterior exhaust for bathrooms and electric dryer.
- Kitchen hood fan vented to outside.
- Dishwasher rough-in.
- Laundry plumbing consists of water supply and drain connections for washing machine.
- Separate metered for gas.
- All units will be registered in the Tarion Corporation, formerly Ontario New Home Warranty Program which carries a limited seven year warranty.
- A one year all inclusive builder warranty, 2 year mechanical and electrical warranty and 7 year structural warranty.
- All construction to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code or the requirements of any authority having jurisdiction.
- The right to make changes to plans and specifications is expressly reserved to the builder (Greatwise Developments Corporation) without notice.
- Dimensions are approximate and may vary from plans due to site conditions.
- Dimension and location of mechanical chases, ducts, bulkheads, dropped ceilings, etc., may vary due to site conditions; the right to make such variations is expressly reserved to the builder without notice. Material dimensions may be nominal.
- Variations in the colour and texture of both natural and man-made materials may occur.
- Purchaser agrees to confirm such choices to the vendor within ten days of being requested to do so by the vendor, and in the event such where the purchaser is given a choice of materials or colours, the confirmation is not received by the vendor within the prescribed time, the vendor shall irrevocably make such choices on behalf of the purchaser, and such choices shall be binding on the purchaser.